- A key ingredient of Badam Pak halwa includes sugar, pure milk, dry fruits, flour and grape powder.
- Their main recipe is just like other Badam Pak Halwa but their quality and taste is better than others
- They heat pure butter milk on low heat and store it continuously until it becomes thick, creamy and water evaporates from the milk.
- They add sugar and mix it well to make the mixture sweet and add sticky.
- The flour adds texture to the Halwa and Desi ghee prevents it from sticking on the bottom of the pan, finally, dry fruits are added to the mixture to enhance the flavor.
- This mixture is ready to serve and is packed in tin boxes with plastic lining.
- Finally, these boxes are ready to go; they are served as a dessert and as a sweet with hot milk and tea.
- It is served in weddings, birth announcement, and job acceptance or just as a gift.
- Their packing is beautiful and it is available in different sizes, unlike other brands.